Gå til sidens indhold

Change of address

If you are changing address you must notify the municipality.


Leaving Denmark

You must deregister from the national register if you move abroad. If you are moving abroad for less than six months, you can retain your registered address unless you rent out or lend your house or flat. If staying abroad for longer than six months, you must always deregister from the national register.


Moving within Denmark

  • You must report your move to the municipality you are moving to.
  • You need a NemID to use the online service.

        Read more about NemID here (opens in a new window).

  • Remember to report electricity, water and district heating meter readings when moving.


Select municipality


Opdateret: 19.3.2014

Afdeling: Business Region Aarhus

Send kommentar: The Editors

Telefon: +45 89 40 22 22


Tip en ven

Her kan du tippe en ven om siden

Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code