Culture, sports and leisure
The Municipality of Norddjurs Kommune and Djursland in general are a treasure trove of beautiful countryside, cultural offers and events and exciting experiences for people of all ages.
Whether you want to enjoy the great outdoors, discover the impressive cultural attractions or take up a new leisure activity, East Jutland has it all!
The Municipality of Norddjurs assigns high priority to culture and leisure. The municipality is characterised by strong commitment and many enthusiasts.
INSIGHT AND INVOLVEMENT – DEVELOPMENT and EXPERIENCE
– for everyone in Norddjurs. These are keywords in the municipality’s culture and leisure policy.
- Culture and leisure activities are intended for all the municipality’s citizens:
- for children and young people, for adults and for middle-aged and elderly people;
- for the curious and for people preferring safety and the well-known;
- for tourists and for visitors.
- But most of all for the people who live here and who are here in Norddjurs on an everyday basis.
You can read more about the beautiful Djursland at Visit Djursland.